By ABB Inc. |
ABB in Chemical Industry
Enhancing productivity and energy efficiency of oil refineries, terminals, downstream and chemical complexes We have more than 50 years of experience in delivery of complex projects within Chemicals industry. Overall offerings:
- Automation & control
- Instrumentation and analyzers
- Telecommunication systems
Our integrated automation and electrical solutions combining engineering, consulting, products and services permits to reduce CAPEX by 20-30% with 2-3 months improved delivery time. Through collaborative operations, we use digitalization and analytics to improve the operational performance and energy efficiency of a broad range of chemical processes, from the smallest batch plant to the largest continuous petrochemical complex.
Our global team and service centers supports you with highest availability, quality, risk reduction and information flow for a safe operation improving the total cost of ownership over the complete lifecycle of the plant. Our experience has enabled us to create long-term partnerships with several chemical and petrochemical companies across the globe. Investment, large or small requires guarantees: To deliver more from less; To deliver on-time with maximum margin contribution and optimized financial performance; To increase operational efficiency through uptime, improved maintenance, energy efficiency and ensure all of the factors important to the community – environmental, safety and security are more than met.
With a variety of competing brands and claims – which one to choose? Choose ABB, But Why?
Because ABB has the technology, know-how and vast industry experience across the globe. Moreover ABB has put in place a global task force and work-streams fitting to the needs of the chemical industry. ABB can add more value to your business by helping you to overcome real issues you are grappling with today:
- Improving production efficiency.
- Reduce costs and risks with flawless project execution.
- Maintain safe operations for people and processes.
- Provide project flexibility and modularity.
- Maintain maximum uptime and extend asset life with technology that is cutting edge, reliable and easy to use.
- Digital end-to-end solutions.
Whether you need chemical process consultants, batch control, automation or electrical experts, ABB’s global team and centers of excellence will together support you and will address your needs.
- Utilization of ABB as an MAC/MEC reduces CAPEX costs by around 20 percent.
- ABB’s advanced process control reduces OPEX costs by 3 percent to 9 percent.
- ABB’s Total Plant Reliability™ improvements return3 to 1 on investment.
- Integrated process automation and electrical control / power management systems (PMS) reduce energy usage by up to 10 percent.
- Extended operator workplace (EOW) provides an ergonomic HMI for the process, plant assets and automation, electrical and telecoms aspects, thereby improving productivity.
- TÜV certified implementation and training services in functional safety management eases regulatory approval.
For more information: www.abb.com/chemicals